Book Title: Practice Exams for the California Civil Surveying Exam
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: Peter R. Boniface Ph.D. PLS
Get your California Civil Surveying study schedule at ppi2pass.com/downloads.Practice Exams for the California Civil Surveying Exam
contains two multiple-choice exams consistent with the California Civil Surveying Exam’s format and specifications. Both practice exams cover the topics that appear on the exam and provide additional practice.
Consistent with the actual exam, the problems in Practice Exams for the California Civil Surveying Exam
require an average of six minutes to solve. Enhance your time-management skills by taking each exam within the same 2.5-hour time limit as the actual exam. Then, evaluate your performance using the individual answer keys. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches.Practice Exams for the California Civil Surveying Examwill help you
- effectively familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format
- quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- successfully connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- efficiently navigate through exam-adopted codes and standards
- confidently solve problems under timed conditions
- Standards of Practice
- Equipment and Uses
- Field Measurements
- Data Application Procedures